We know how frustrating it can be when things are not working right. If you are experiencing an issue streaming or can't watch Frndly TV, please try following these steps to fix the errors. It is very important you complete each step in order, even if you have already done them separately.
Please complete the following steps in order:
1. Restart your router and modem:
- Restart your router and modem by unplugging them from the wall for 60 seconds, then plug it back in
(Experts say this is a good idea to do every 30 days. Read what they say about it here!)
2. Restart your computer:
- Restart your computer by using your computer's "Restart" button
3. Double check your internet browser:
- Make sure you are using the correct URL to watch: watch.frndlytv.com
- Sign out and sign back in by first going to "Settings" and clicking "Sign Out"
- Check your browser for updates. This method varies depending on the browser you are using.
If you're still experiencing an issue: please run an Internet & Latency Speed Test (https://speed.cloudflare.com/) and send us a screenshot of the results via chat, or email us at email@example.com so we can look into the problem further.
Note: The speed test needs to be run on the same network you use to watch Frndly TV. Using multiple devices on the same network can cause buffering. Try reducing the number of devices on your network and see if your Frndly TV service improves.