We know how frustrating it can be when things are not working right. If you are experiencing an issue streaming or can't watch Frndly TV, please try following these basic steps to fix the errors. It is very important you complete each step in order, even if you have already done them separately.
Please complete the following steps in order:
1. Restart your router and modem:
(Experts say this is a good idea to do every thirty days. Read what they say about it here!)
2. Restart your Roku/Roku TV:
1. Restart your Roku Player/TV by unplugging it from the wall for 60 seconds, then plug it back in
3. Remove the Frndly TV channel from your Roku/Roku TV(s):
- If the option to "Remove Channel" does not appear, select “Check for Updates” instead. If there is an update available, install it. Then, skip to Step 5.
- Click on the "Home" button on your Roku remote (looks like a small house)
- Find the Frndly TV app
- Press the * button on your Roku remote
- Select "Remove Channel"
- Select "Remove"
4. Re-add the Frndly TV channel on your Roku/Roku TV(s):
- Press the "Home" button again on your Roku remote
- Scroll down and select “Streaming Channels”
- Scroll down and select “Search Channels”
- Type “Frndly TV” and select the Frndly TV app once it appears
- Select “Add channel”
- Wait for download to complete
- Sign In
5. Check your Roku Device(s) for Software Updates:
- Press the Home button again on your Roku remote control
- Use the arrow buttons to scroll to "Settings," and then press the right arrow to select it
- Scroll to "System" and select it
- Scroll to "System update" and select it
- Select "Check now" to manually check for and install updates
If you're still experiencing an issue: please run an Internet & Latency Speed Test (https://www.speedcheck.org/) and send us a screenshot of the results via chat, or email us at email@example.com so we can look into the problem further. Note: The speed test needs to be run on the same network you use to watch Frndly TV