We know how frustrating it can be when things are not working right. If you are experiencing any issues watching Frndly TV, please follow the simple steps below. It is very important you complete each step in order, even if you have already done them separately.
Please complete the following steps in order:
1. Restart your router and modem:
1. Unplug them from the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in
(Experts say this is a good idea to do every 30 days. Read what they say about it here!)
2. Restart your Roku/Roku TV:
1. Unplug it from the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in
3. Remove the Frndly TV channel:
- Press the "Home" button on your Roku remote
- Find the Frndly TV app
- Press the * button on your Roku remote
- Select "Remove Channel"
- Select "Remove"
- If the option to "Remove Channel" does not appear, select “Check for Updates” instead. If there is an update available, install it. Then, skip to Step 5.
4. Re-add the Frndly TV channel:
- Press the "Home" button again on your Roku remote
- Scroll down and select “Streaming Channels”
- Scroll down and select “Search Channels”
- Type “Frndly TV” and select the Frndly TV app once it appears
- Select “Add Channel”
5. Check your Roku Device(s) for Software Updates:
- Press the Home button again on your Roku remote
- Use the arrow buttons to scroll to "Settings" and then press the right arrow to select it
- Scroll to "System" and select it
- Scroll to "System Update" and select it
- Select "Check Now" to manually check for and install updates
If you're still experiencing an issue, please run an Internet & Latency Speed Test (speed.cloudflare.com) and send us a screenshot of the results via chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into the problem further.
Note: The speed test needs to be run on the same network you use to watch Frndly TV. Using multiple devices on the same network can cause buffering. Try reducing the number of devices on your network and see if your Frndly TV service improves.