We know how frustrating it can be when things are not working right. If you are experiencing an issue streaming or can't watch Frndly TV, please try following these steps to fix the errors. It is very important you complete each step in order, even if you have already done them separately.
Please complete the following steps in order:
3. Uninstall the Frndly TV app from your Amazon Firestick/Fire TV:
- Click on the "Home" button on your Fire Remote (looks like a small house)
- Scroll to the right to "Settings"
- Scroll to the right to "Applications"
- Scroll down to "Manage Installed Applications"
- Find "Frndly TV"
- Click on "Uninstall"
- On the next screen, select "Uninstall" again to confirm
4. Reinstall the Frndly TV app on your Amazon Fire/Fire TV:
- Press the "Home" button on your Amazon Remote
- Select the Search/Find button and type "Frndly TV"
- Select "Get"
- Wait for download to complete
- Open the app and Sign In
5. Check your Amazon Fire/Fire TV for software updates:
- Press the “Home” button on your Amazon remote to reach the home screen.
- Hover over “Settings” and scroll to the right to Click My Firestick/Fire TV.
- Click “About”
- Scroll down and click “System Update” (If your device has already installed the update, it will read “Check for System Update”)
- Wait for the software installation to finish downloading and installing
If you're still experiencing an issue: please run an Internet & Latency Speed Test (https://speed.cloudflare.com/) and send us a screenshot of the results via chat, or email us at email@example.com so we can look into the problem further.
Note: The speed test needs to be run on the same network you use to watch Frndly TV.