We know how frustrating it can be when things are not working right. If you are experiencing any issues watching Frndly TV, please follow the simple steps below. It is very important you complete each step in order, even if you have already done them separately.
1. Unplug them from the wall for 30 seconds, then plug them back in
(Experts say this is a good idea to do every 30 days. Read what they say about it here!)
2. Restart your Apple TV
1. Unplug it from the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in
3. Uninstall the Frndly TV app:
- Press the "Home" button on your Apple Remote
- Select "Settings"
- Select "General"
- Scroll down to "Manage Storage"
- Click on the trash can icon
- Select "Delete"
4. Reinstall the Frndly TV app:
- Press the "Home" button on your Apple TV remote
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV
- In the menu bar, select the Search Button
- Enter "Frndly TV"
- Swipe down to select the Frndly TV app
5. Check your Apple TV for a software update:
- Press the “Home Button” on your Apple Remote
- Go to "Settings"
- Select "System"
- Select "Software Updates"
- Select "Update Software"
- If an update appears, select "Download and Install"
If you're still experiencing an issue, please run an Internet & Latency Speed Test (speed.cloudflare.com) and send us a screenshot of the results via chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into the problem further.
Note: The speed test needs to be run on the same network you use to watch Frndly TV. Using multiple devices on the same network can cause buffering. Try reducing the number of devices on your network and see if your Frndly TV service improves.