2. Restart your Mobile Device:
- Power it off and turn it back on
3. Uninstall the Frndly TV app from your Mobile Device:
- For iPhone/iPad, touch the Frndly TV app icon on your home screen for a few seconds, and then click "Remove App"
- For Android, go to the Play Store -> Menu -> My Apps and Games -> Frndly TV -> “Uninstall”
4. Re-install the Frndly TV app:
- For iPhone/iPad, search “Frndly TV” in the App Store and click “Get”
- For Android, search “Frndly TV” in the Play Store and click “Install”
5. Check your Mobile Device for software updates:
- For iPhone/iPad, go to "Settings" -> "General" -> "Software Update"
- For Android, go to "Settings" -> "About Phone" -> "Check for Update"
If you're still experiencing an issue, please run an Internet & Latency Speed Test (speed.cloudflare.com) and send us a screenshot of the results via chat, or email us at email@example.com so we can look into the problem further.
Note: The speed test needs to be run on the same network you use to watch Frndly TV. Using multiple devices on the same network can cause buffering. Try reducing the number of devices on your network and see if your Frndly TV service improves.