We know how frustrating it can be when things are not working right. If you are experiencing an issue streaming or can't watch Frndly TV, there are a couple of basic steps you can take that many customers find success with.
Please complete the following steps in order:
1. Restart your router and modem:
1. Restart your router and modem by unplugging them from the wall for 60 seconds, then plug it back in
(Experts say this is a good idea to do every thirty days. Read what they say about it here!)
2. Restart your Mobile Device:
1. Restart your Mobile Device by powering it off and turning it back on
3. Uninstall the Frndly TV app from your Mobile Device:
For iPhone/iPad, touch the Frndly TV app icon on your home screen for a few seconds, and then click "Remove App"
For Android, go to the Play Store -> Menu -> My Apps and Games -> Frndly TV -> “Uninstall”
4. Re-install the Frndly TV app and sign in:
For iPhone/iPad, search “Frndly TV” in the App Store and click “Get”
For Android, search “Frndly TV” in the Play Store and click “Install”
5. Check your Mobile Device for software updates and install them if available:
For iPhone/iPad, go to "Settings" -> "General" -> "Software Update"
For Android, go to "Settings" -> "About Phone" -> "Check for Update"
If you're still experiencing an issue: please run an Internet & Latency Speed Test (https://speed.cloudflare.com/) and send us a screenshot of the results via chat, or email us at email@example.com so we can look into the problem further.
Note: The speed test needs to be run on the same network you use to watch Frndly TV.