We know how frustrating it can be when things are not working right. If you are experiencing any issues watching Frndly TV, please follow the simple steps below. It is very important you complete each step in order, even if you have already done them separately.
Please complete the following steps in order:
1. Restart your router and modem:
- Unplug them from the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in
2. Restart your Android/Google TV:
- Unplug it from the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in
- Go to "Settings"
- Select "Apps" -> "See all apps"
- Select Frndly TV then “Uninstall”
4. Reinstall the Frndly TV app:
- Search “Frndly TV” in Apps and select “Install”
5. Check your Android/Google TV for system updates:
- From the home screen, select “Settings” -> “System Update”
- If there is an update available, install it
If you're still experiencing an issue, please run an Internet & Latency Speed Test (speed.cloudflare.com) and send us a screenshot of the results via chat, or email us at email@example.com so we can look into the problem further.
Note: The speed test needs to be run on the same network you use to watch Frndly TV. Using multiple devices on the same network can cause buffering. Try reducing the number of devices on your network and see if your Frndly TV service improves.