We know how frustrating it can be when things are not working right. If you are experiencing any issues watching Frndly TV, please follow the simple steps below. It is very important you complete each step in order, even if you have already done them separately.
Please complete the following steps in order:
Restart your router and modem:
- Unplug them from the wall for 30 seconds, then plug them back in
(Restarting your modem clears out all the unneeded stored data and establishes a clean connection with your internet provider)
Restart your VIZIO TV:
- Unplug it from the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in
Check your VIZIO TV for software updates:
- Press the "Gear Icon" button on your VIZIO remote to open the Settings
- Scroll to "All Settings" and select OK
- Scroll to "Admin & Privacy" and select OK
- Scroll to "Check for Updates" and select OK
- Select "Yes" when the "Do you want to check for updates?" box appears
If you're still experiencing an issue, please run an Internet & Latency Speed Test (speed.cloudflare.com) and send us a screenshot of the results via chat, or email us at email@example.com so we can look into the problem further.
Note: The speed test needs to be run on the same network you use to watch Frndly TV. Using multiple devices on the same network can cause buffering. Try reducing the number of devices on your network and see if your Frndly TV service improves.