We know how frustrating it can be when things are not working right. If you are experiencing any issues watching Frndly TV, please follow the simple steps below. It is very important you complete each step in order, even if you have already done them separately.
Please complete the following steps in order:
1. Restart your router and modem:
1. Unplug them from the wall for 30 seconds, then plug them back in
(Experts say this is a good idea to do every 30 days. Read what they say about it here!)
2. Restart your Amazon Fire TV:
1. Unplug it from the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in
3. Uninstall the Frndly TV App:
- Press the "Home" button on your Fire Remote
- Scroll to the right and select "Settings"
- Scroll down and select "Applications"
- Scroll down and select "Manage Installed Applications"
- Find and select "Frndly TV"
- Click on "Uninstall"
- On the next screen, select "Uninstall" again to confirm
4. Reinstall the Frndly TV App:
- Press the "Home" button on your Amazon Remote
- Select Search/Find and type "Frndly TV"
- Select "Get"
5. Check your Amazon Fire TV for software updates:
- Press the “Home” button on your Amazon remote to reach the home screen.
- Select “Settings”
- Scroll down and select "Device & Software"
- Click “About”
- Scroll down and select “Check for System Update” (If there is an update available, select "Install Update")
- For Step 3 if you do not have "Device & Software" select "My Fire TV"
6. Download Informer App to your Fire TV device:
- Press the “Home” Button on your Amazon remote
- Select Find from the home screen
- Select the Search option
- Type “Informer”
- Select the “Get” option to download the Informer App
- Take a photo of this screen and email it to us at email@example.com
Note: The speed test needs to be run on the same network you use to watch Frndly TV. Using multiple devices on the same network can cause buffering. Try reducing the number of devices on your network and see if your Frndly TV service improves.