3. Uninstall the Frndly TV app from your Apple TV:
- From the Home screen, select "Settings"
- Select "General"
- Scroll down to "Manage Storage" (under Usage)
- Click on the Trash Can Button
- Select "Delete"
4. Reinstall the Frndly TV app from your Apple TV:
- Press the "Home" button on your Apple TV remote
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV
- In the menu bar, select the Search Button
- Enter "Frndly TV"
- Swipe down to select the Frndly TV app
- Follow on-screen prompts
- Sign In
5. Check your Apple TV for a software update:
- Press the “Home Button” on your Apple Remote
- Go to "Settings"
- Select "System"
- Select "Software Updates"
- Select "Update Software"
- If an update appears, select "Download and Install." Wait for the update to download and install, which will reboot your Apple TV in the process.
If you're still experiencing an issue: please run an Internet & Latency Speed Test (https://www.speedcheck.org/) and send us a screenshot of the results via chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into the problem further. Note: The speed test needs to be run on the same network you use to watch Frndly TV.
The screenshot should look like this: